New Homes Administrator
Where will you be working?
You will be working with a close-knit, friendly team in a contemporary office environment in the heart of the vibrant district Paddington, moments away from Marylebone, Mayfair & Hyde Park. You will also be able to benefit from the recently opened Elizabeth Line, if you live in West London your journey time to Paddington Station will only be around 20 minutes.
Essential Skills & The Role Itself:
You should be confident in working with the Microsoft Office Suite, handling data, and have excellent attention to detail, particularly when preparing documents, entering data, maintaining correct records of offers, sales, meetings, commission forms. You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
• Uploading New Developments to Reapit / web and ensuring information remains current as details change
• Managing Rightmove and Zoopla accounts and premium listings, Featured properties.
• Updating brochure displays, and online marketing
• Sourcing CGI’s, floorplans, details online for resale properties where required
• Creating reports of general sales activity and activities of negotiators for managers and directors as needed
• Maintenance of New Developments stock list
• Taking payments and actioning refunds
• Sending reservation forms and receipts to developers and solicitors
• Providing updates to manager and directors when required
• Sending out and updating relevant marketing and sales materials to consultants/companies
• Creating and branding price lists, fact sheets and brochures for developments
• Drafting reservation forms for sales
• Looking after receipts and logging all payments in credit card spreadsheet
• Seeking updates from developers such as completion dates, pricing or any further/missing information where required
• Supporting team of 5 negotiators in day-to-day tasks; i.e. running reports, updating properties, taking payments, preparing brochures and amending documents.
• Managing the Smart Search account, liaising with our representative at SmartSearch about our usage, when to renew the account and any new features.
• Running AML checks on buyers
• Ensuring all relevant documents are correctly added in RPS and sales/deposits are logged under applicant and property listing.
• Making sure the New Home team comply with the AML rules and handbook
• Duties to support marketing department
• Duties to support Investments department
• Updating listings on Rightmove and Zoopla
What we offer:
Modern office environment in Central London location
Supportive and friendly team