Senior Sales Negotiator for our Baker Street Office
Looking to progress your Estate Agency career? Fraser and Co are expanding and we are looking to add a Senior Sales consultant to our Baker Street team.
Integrity, punctuality and presentation are absolutely vital in order to succeed in what can be a very rewarding industry.
You will be a team player with experience and have a positive, can-do attitude.
Candidates are required to do the following:
- The day-to-day management of new applicants and active database, including registering them, generating viewings and negotiating offers with buyers and vendors
- Identify which properties match applicants’ requirements by obtaining detailed, accurate information
- Conduct viewings with prospective buyers and follow up on feedback
- Updating vendors on market conditions and viewing feedback
- Record accurate information obtained on internal databases
- Progressing sales, including updating and assisting solicitors and managing agents.
- Accompanying branch manager on market appraisals and providing assistance with obtaining these and following up
The successful Negotiator will:
- Have previous experience working for a Central London-based agency
- Have a strong relevant understanding of market trends, local property values and a good awareness of the local competition.
- Be highly driven and enthusiastic, with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships with applicants and vendors
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have an ability to work under pressure in a targeted environment
- Good basic salary + commission
- 20 days holiday (of which 3 will be taken over the Christmas period)
- Hours 9-6 mon to Friday – every other sat 10-1
- Competitions and rewards
- Company pool car
- Ongoing training and development
- Must hold a Full Manual driving licence
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Proactive nature with ability to embrace change
We are always looking for talented individuals who want to work for Fraser & Co, if there are no vacancies of interest, please submit your CV for future consideration.