New Homes Consultant
Fraser and Co are looking for an ambitious and dedicated New Homes Consultant to join our busy and successful team.
The Consultant role is suited to a confident and articulate candidate, that has a desire to succeed and a willingness to help people during their search for a property in London.
Integrity, punctuality and presentation are absolutely vital in order to succeed in what can be a very rewarding industry.
Ideally you’ll already have Estate Agency or sales experience, and will have a proven track record in hitting targets and deadlines as well as demonstrating a capability to build strong relationships with customers.
Candidates are required to do the following:
• Connecting with and registering applicants to achieve sales in off-plan developments
• Accurate maintaining of client data and contact notes
• Achieving, submitting, and following offers
• Calling applicant database on a regular basis
• Good knowledge of London areas
• Following process of sale to completion; including contacting and chasing buyers and solicitors to facilitate timely exchange and completion
• Maintaining correct records of offers, sales, meetings, commission forms
• Working hours: 8.45am - 6pm, flexible hours required when necessary, Monday to Friday: 2x Saturdays per month 10am to 1pm on a rota basis.
• Office: Paddington
- Package £20K plus commission at the rate below within thecompany's financial year, with currently commences on 1st August
- Use of a pool car and travel card
- 10% on sales generated up to £100,000, above £100,000 the rate of commission will increase to 15%
- Full driving licence
- A desire to succeed
We are always looking for talented individuals who want to work for Fraser & Co, if there are no vacancies of interest, please submit your CV for future consideration.