Lettings Negotiator for our Baker Street Office
Looking to start or progress your Estate Agency career? Fraser and Co are expanding and we are looking to add a Lettings Negotiator to our Baker Street team.
Integrity, punctuality and presentation are absolutely vital in order to succeed in what can be a very rewarding industry.
You will be a self-starter and a team player and have a positive, can-do attitude.
Candidates are required to do the following:
- The day-to-day management of tenants, including generating viewings and negotiating offers with landlords and tenants
- Identify which properties match applicants’ requirements from obtaining detailed, accurate information
- Conduct viewings with prospective tenants and follow up on feedback
- Record accurate information obtained on internal databases
- Complete necessary tenancy paper work
- Organise all pre-tenancy requests including arranging inventories/cleans etc
The successful Negotiator will:
- Have previous experience working for a London-based agency (although not essential)
- Have an up-to-date understanding of market trends, local property values and an awareness of the local competition.
- Be highly driven and enthusiastic, with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships with applicants and clients
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have an ability to work under pressure in a targeted environment
- Good basic salary + commission
- 20 days holiday (of which 3 will be taken over the Christmas period)
- Hours 9-6 mon to Friday – every other sat 10-1
- Competitions and rewards
- Company pool car
- Ongoing training and development
- Must hold a Full Manual driving licence
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Proactive nature with ability to embrace change
We are always looking for talented individuals who want to work for Fraser & Co, if there are no vacancies of interest, please submit your CV for future consideration.