Lettings Negotiator for our Shoreditch Office
Looking to start or progress your Estate Agency career? Fraser and Co are expanding and we are looking to add a Lettings Negotiator to our Shoreditch team.
Integrity, punctuality and presentation are absolutely vital in order to succeed in what can be a very rewarding industry.
You will be a self-starter, able to assist our marketing team with lead generation, being a team player, and have a positive, can-do attitude.
Where will you be working?
You will be working with a close-knit, friendly team in a contemporary office environment in the heart of the vibrant district of Shoreditch, moments away from Boxpark, Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market, Liverpool Street, Old Street, Shoreditch High Road Tube, and Overground Stations. You will also be able to benefit from the recently opened Elizabeth Line, if you live in West London your journey time to Liverpool Street will only be around 20 minutes.
You will be able to enjoy your surroundings and soak up the vibe of that creative district famous for its forward-thinking uncompromised bold style of design in fashion and street art also home to many start-ups, and tech companies.
Candidates are required to do the following:
• The day-to-day management of tenants, including generating viewings and Negotiating offers with landlords and tenants
• Conducting viewings with prospective purchasers and following up on feedback from these
• Effective management of tenants, including generating & conducting viewings and obtaining lets on properties
• Ability to work under pressure with targets and deadlines
• Ability to identify which properties match applicants’ requirements from obtaining detailed, accurate information
• Good organisation skills
• Maintaining records on internal databases, as well as handling inquiries generated from the internet, telephone, and walk-ins, in a professional manner
• Completing necessary paper work for all agreed let
• Organising all pre-tenancy requests including arranging inventories/cleans etc
The successful Negotiator will:
• Have previous experience working for a London-based agency (although not essential)
• Have an up-to-date understanding of market trends, local property values, and an awareness of the local competition.
• Be highly driven and enthusiastic, with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships with applicants and clients
• Good basic salary + commission
• 20 days holiday (of which 3 will be taken over the Christmas period)
• Hours 9am – 6 pm Monday to Friday – every other Saturday 10 am – 1pm
• Competitions and rewards
• Company pool car
• Ongoing training and development
• Must hold a Full Manual driving licence
• Professional with excellent communication skills
• Proactive nature with ability to embrace change
We are always looking for talented individuals who want to work for Fraser & Co, if there are no vacancies of interest, please submit your CV for future consideration.